Insert an ad in results

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Insert an ad in results

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Carsten
    Participant

Hi,

first of all: Great plugin. Love it!

I like to insert an ad (html with javascript) in the results list. It should appear between the 5th and 6th result.

How can I do this?

Thank you very much!

Cici
    Keymaster

I don’t know of a way to do that without writing your own code. Look into the hooks and filters.

Carsten
    Participant

The correct filter should be this:

/documentation/technical-documentation/store-locator-plus/slp-action-hooks-and-filters/slp_javascript_results_string/

I tried to implement the example. But it does not work. I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SLPEnhancedResults

Can anybody help?

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Carsten,
    I am back working on supporting the forums, Im sorry no one got back to you sooner. I cant answer your question directly at this time, I am still learning all the ins and outs of HTML, and Store Locator Plus, (I am not a coder). But I did find some good instructional videos that Lance made for coders some time ago and one of them on the play list may be helpful to your situation, although its not specific to Enhanced results he does talk about the hooks and filters on Maps, same type of filter might be able to be modified for your scenario.

Look in the playlist under CODERS:

/documentation/store-locator-plus/

If you love Store Locator Plus, please consider rating us at a five star.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.