Is it possible to filter/search with two different category types?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Is it possible to filter/search with two different category types?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eric
    Participant

I recently purchased the Tagalong add-on for store locator plus and it does a lot of what I need it to do, however I would like to also have it filter by a secondary category type.

I’m using my store locator for a whiskey distillery company that wants users to search by liquor store or restaurant/bar first, then be able to choose what product type (whiskey, bourbon, vodka etc). Is this possible? Is there another add-on/plugin I can use to achieve this? Or would it require custom implementation? I would be very interested in any options you might have.

thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

It has already been customized and is available as part of  The Premier subscription features and options. There is a video on how it works, suggest watching that for an idea of how it works as a  solution. Also if you notice under your SLP admin panel INFO tab there is PLUGIN NEWS. That shows a list of recent posts about each update. Quite often the developer produces a you tube video, eh entire playlist and titles under The Documentation page.

The Premier release 4.3.04. Article about what it is and does and how it works with Tagalong  here

When posting in the forums please provide your Plugin Environment with version info so we are better able to assist you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.