List won't upload

Home Forums Store Locator Plus List won't upload

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lenore
    Participant

We cannot upload our list. This has been a consistent problem. It will work occasionally, but is completely unpredictable. Currently, I have a list of 292 locations to add. When I try and upload the file, the screen never moves forward to the completed message. Then, when I check the list, only the first location is added.

This is the same problem we’ve had all along. I’ve worked with our developer and our host to try and find a solution. They’ve got nothing. What can I do?

Lenore
    Participant

I just heard back from the company we contracted for ongoing technical support of our WP site. Here is there input on the problem we’re having with importing locations.

Not sure if you’re still in contact at all with the Store Locator Plus people, but below is the error I’m seeing when I try to import via the Locations tab. It’s ok if it doesn’t make sense to you, just copy/paste to their support as necessary and if possible.

[13-Nov-2015 20:02:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/rivulisc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.csvimport.messages.php on line 77.

From what I can tell, they’re ending up trying to treat a string as an array, as it were right now. Something tells me the “slp-import-messages” option isn’t saving as an array like intended.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Lenore.

Piani
    Participant

You need to provide information abut your SLP environment to get a correct answer. You find it under SLP > Info > Plugin Environment tab. Read more on the forum guide.

Also in this issue please enclose your import file or at least a example of headers and some lines to see the format you use.

Cici
    Keymaster

send them the section on Troubleshooting  and as Piani mentioned need your Plugin environment info which would be a screenshot and also make sure it includes the PHP info.

Make sure you have Updated to SLP 4.3.20 and any other plugins that need to be updated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.