locate

Home Forums Store Locator Plus locate

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

josh
    Participant

Is it possible to perform a search from a different page, such as the homepage which then moves to the locator page to display the results?

I would like to have a list of my locations that each of my members works at in their profile page and if someone clicks one of the locations of the list it takes them to a map centered on that particular location.  is this possible?

Cici
    Keymaster

You can use the SLP Widgets to redirect, I do not follow the second part of your question. You can use ProPAck for location center,

Or are you asking if you can have Multiple maps one per page? You cannot have more than one map with centered at specific radius on a specific map unless you have Enhanced Maps.

For instance, you can use the Widget pack that will redirect to a map (lets say a state) but if you then want a separate map to appear with different “center at locations”, you need the shortcode on the page for center map at.

You can read more about the features in the Documentation.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.