Locations marked as private when not checked

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Locations marked as private when not checked

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jennifer 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joey
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am using Store Locator Plus with Pro Pack on WordPress 4.1.1.

Recently I uploaded a couple hundred locations to a client’s site. They all looked great.

A few weeks later I uploaded another 15 or so locations. Suddenly I notice that about 70 of my previously uploaded 313 locations are not showing up and are displaying as private in the admin/manage panel, but do not show the Privacy box checked.

I found that if I go into each one and click the Privacy box ON, save and then go back in and click it off, it will show up again. But, that is not a viable workaround and I have no way of knowing if it will happen again since I don’t know what caused it to begin with.

Is this a known issue?

Let me know and thanks!

jennifer
    Participant

I have the same issue as above. I am only showing maybe 20 locations when we have over 300. I tried what he did with the privacy box on one account and it worked that way for me as well. However I don’t really want to have to do that with all 300 accounts. Is there a quicker way to fix this?

Thanks much,

Jennifer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.