Locations Page Blank

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Locations Page Blank

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Sarah
    Participant

WordPress Version: 4.3
    Store Locator Version: 4.3.03
    Other Plugins: Page Builder by Site Origin
    I’m running multisite locally for development purposes at the moment (Bitnami Multisite Stack).

Pretty much as it sounds, the Locations tab of the plugin is completely blank; all other tabs work fine.

I updated through WordPress, and deactivated/deleted, re-downloaded, and re-installed/re-activated. Still the same issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sarah
    Participant

I’m attempting to pitch this plug in, and several add-ons to my bosses TODAY. Not looking good if we can’t add locations…

Cici
    Keymaster

It appears you have a conflict, more than likely with AJAX being blocked Store Locator Plus requires AJAX to be enabled Excerpt from Troubleshooting”

You can test this by directly surfing to the admin-ajax script on your server with a URL similar to this:/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=csl_ajax_onload&addressInput=&ignore_radius=1

This should return a JSON response showing curly braces that start with {“success”:true,…

If it comes back with nothing, or a warning/error about being blocked, your AJAX security is not set properly.  Check you web server log files and talk to your system admin for assistance on configuring access to WordPress AJAX scripts.

See the topic and ways to check it and debug it under  Troubleshooting

There is a free Debugging guide and WP plugin you can use as well.

Sarah
    Participant

Came back with the “{“success”:true,…” statement.

I’ll check out the troubleshooting, and plugin though, thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Ok, One other suggestion deactivate the other plugins, they might be causing an issue,
    If the page appears after they are deactivated you will know which one is Caucasian the issue and you can work with the author of those plugins.,
    and try the debugging tool.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

@sarah – try turning on the WP Debug log and send the /wp-content/debug.log contents to us via email to support@ or post the content here.
    /documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/#debugging

Also, if you can provide a site URL that can help use look into what may be going on.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

@sarah – BTW, you should update to 4.3.07 as there were some patches that impacted various systems and may affect the locations tab in the admin panel.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.