Main Locations page

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Main Locations page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Sue
    Participant

I have taken over a site for a client using the Store Locator Plus plugin with Enhanced Results plugin as well. The main page for locations is showing up blank. I have searched through your information and am not finding a solution on how to get the page to layout. If I can’t get the main page to display properly is there a way to make the locations page a dead link?

Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.ridapest.com/locations/

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

We need your Plugin environment to be able to assist you (please read posting guidelines)

Sue
    Participant

I am using the latest plugins. Attached is the environment in pdf. Also, what version of the plugins I am using.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Sue, did you refer to the Troubleshooting section of the documentation?  There is a slew of info there about map blank, debugging etc.

You mentioned you took over the site for someone, what version did you update from to ?  i.e. was it a version 4.2.xx to version 4.3.20  or something like that?

Sue
    Participant

I’ll check the troubleshooting information further. I don’t recall which version I updated from.

Thanks

Sue
    Participant

I am at a complete loss as to what to do. I tried debugging and did receive some errors. Attached is what the errors were. I did try to deactivate the one plugin but nothing changed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Su,
    I didnt notice it the first time. but your plugin environment reflects that you also have SLP (Store) Pages installed, that version 4.1 is ancient. I think it was made when the abacus was still used . 🙁
    As outlined in the Troubleshooting there are certain major version that do not mix. It is the second paragraph and repeated because it will cause so many issues…
    version 4.1 of Pages (or any 4.1 add-on) is NOT compatible with 4.2 nor 4.3 Store locator Plus. Youa re on the 4.3 versions. The new versions are made to be compatible with the current Wp versions, security etc. I do not know how old 4.1 is but I believe it is the original version that is 3 yrs old.
    Even if you do not have it activated (but it appears you do have it somewhere since your screenshot also shows STORE Pages tab which is actually now called just Pages,) it is possible that there are pages and permalinks,and/ or shortcodes and/ or your old Pages template being called that will not work. The Page template was revamped to comply with the WP codex. You will need to revamp as well
    See the Pages template info in the documentation

Because the Store pages is so old, it is not supportable. A new version will need to be purchased and the old version deleted.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.