Manage locations page is not rendering at all.

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Manage locations page is not rendering at all.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

Hi, for some reason as of this week I am unable to access the Location tab that allows the import, adding and managing of locations…. clicking the button returns a blank page. The rest of the plugin appears to work fine.

slp_manage_locations does not seem to render. (tried chrome and IE).

My Plugin environment is as follows:

Store Locator Plus Version:4.3.20

Gravity Forms Locations:4.3.01

Enhanced Map:4.3

Enhanced Results:4.3.02

Enhanced Search:4.3.01

Pro Pack:4.3.02

Tagalong:4.3.01

User Managed Locations:4.3

This Info Cached:1448554632

WordPress Version:4.3.1

Site URL:http://matchdaymates.co.uk

MySQL Version:5.6.23

PHP Version:5.5.29

PHP Limit:128M

WordPress General Limit:40M

WordPress Admin Limit:256M

PHP Peak RAM:62 MB

PHP Post Max Size:64M

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Cici. Reason: html format

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,
    I tried looking at the site url that you have listed in your post and it comes back with WP construct erroir messages. Are you using a new theme or custom theme? Could you provide a link to the url where the SLP map page should appear?

Check the Troubleshooting documentation. I have not seen this issue before but there is some info in the Troubleshooting guide. Do you have Force Load Javascript button checked? Or have you recently updated or changed domains?

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. I think you have a theme issue which may be causing a conflict, your site isnt loading correctly.

Paul
    Participant

Hi Cici

Thanks for the reply, I was in the process of debugging some other itmes on that site which is why the errors were showing. It should be ok now I believe. You can see the map on the following page… http://matchdaymates.co.uk/team-search/

Just to confirm the site works fine from the perspective of the user all the locations I have added can be viewed on the map etc….My problem is that I am unable to add any new locations or edit etc because I cannot pull up the locations tab in the SL plugin i.e

http://matchdaymates.co.uk/wp-admin/admin.php?page=slp_manage_locations

not sure if its a permissions issue or the fact that I have exceeded some data limit I have 15K stores.

Cici
    Keymaster

Ok, I will bump this up and see what Lance thinks.  Are you the Admin , i.,e , I see you have User Managed add-on and that is where the permissions may come into play as far as roles and capabilities. .  He is  engrossed in a new custom project so I am not sure when he will have a chance to check it out but if it is a bug introduced by something he fixed he will want to know about it asap. Thanks for your patience and providing all the info.

Cici
    Keymaster

Paul,

I cannot login to your site admin panel but review some of the topics under Troubleshooting. Store Locator Plus has a client with over 25K locations, so it is not an issue from the SLP end.  I do not know if it could be an issue with your server.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.