Map Bubble and/or Marker open custom URL in new window/tab in background

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Map Bubble and/or Marker open custom URL in new window/tab in background

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kaitlyn
    Participant

Wordpress 4.3.1, Store Locator Plus 4.3.08, Tagalong 4.3

I have created custom info pages for each location. In the map bubble and location listing box, when the user clicks on the “Website” URL, it takes the user to a custom info page I have created. I would like to have increased visibility for these custom pages besides a simple html link in the bubble or listing box. Is there a way to have the 1) map marker, and/or 2) the map bubble, and/or 3) the location listing box for each location to automatically link to a custom URL when clicked, which opens in a new page in a new window?

Does Enhanced Map or Enhanced Results offer this option, is this a paid support job, or can I tweak any code myself to achieve this?

Thanks!

Kaitlyn
    Participant

Alternately, if not, if there is a way to have the map bubble removed completely, and have the map marker link to a custom URL when clicked, that would be more useful for me.

Cici
    Keymaster

Review the Add-on Pages to see if that will suit your needs.

You can override having the Map Bubble show up by using CSS with ProPack, you can alter the way the Map Bubble displays via Enhanced Map.  If you want to delete it altogether you would need to do some customization via CSS if you are adept at that. I am not sure exactly what you would like to see ultimately, and if you want Rankes stores over non-ranked stores etc.

If you want to see only select locations with higher visibility using the Results Experience   that could be done with Enhanced Results by Ranking.

There is Documentation on all these products and Tutorials to help you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.