Map display failure

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Map display failure

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Quinola
    Participant

Hi there !

Got a display problem on this page : http://quinola.fr/ou-nous-trouver/

The locations are showing, but not the map (only a thin ligne on the left appears). When we scroll to the left, the map finally shows without bug.

The attached screenshots show our plugin environment, the bug itself and what I managed to get on the developper console on Firefox.

I’m not sure what to look for since I’m not web-savvy, especially on this. Please tell me if further information is needed, and where I should get it.

Have a nice day.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

It is your theme. You have a lot of failures and most likely it is not using latest jquery versions required by WP and SLP.

The screenshot I have attached is from your site and it shows all the failures, they all point to bootstrap. I would contact the author of that theme or plugin

Troubleshooting Java script and Jquery

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Quinola
    Participant

Thanks a lot Cici.

Our theme has been seriously bad-developed by a third-party company. I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks again.

Cici
    Keymaster

Okey dokey,

If you need help, with the theme or they wont or cant fix it  send an email to support, or check out Cybersprocket labs to see what they would charge you to fix and make your site look awesome again

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.