Map Display Problems

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Map Display Problems

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brandon
    Participant

I have a map with a few of the addons and I recently noticed that when I try and search a city, the map does not move to that city. The locations near that city still display below the map, but the map itself doesn’t move. Also, it is showing the standard google colored pins instead of the icon we have selected in the backend.

The map is at http://adelbertsbeer.com/locations/

The plugin and addons are all updated. Thank you for any help!

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon. Can you tell me what value is set for Zoom Adjustment? (WP Dashboard> SLP> User Experience> Map> Map Settings> Zoom Adjustment)

This setting is a number from 0 to 19.  It sets how tightly to auto-zoom to the locations shown.  Lower numbers are closer to the locations. I’m not convinced that this is your problem, because the map does not move at all, but its the first thing to check.

It is possible that another plugin is interfering or an incompatibility with the theme. You can try debugging by disabling all other plugins and using a generic WP theme like twenty-fourteen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.