Map does not display

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Map does not display

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Legion
    Participant

I looked at a few other posts with similar symptoms and tried suggestions from those, hasnt helped me.  I originally bought SLP last year sometimes and paid for the upgrade that would allow me to bulk load addresses.  I was not ever able to get it to actually work that way though and eventually gave up and went to entering addresses 1 at a time.

Recently (dont know how recent, a customer pointed it out) my locator has stopped working.  I have no clue why. It was up to date. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin.  It doesn’t seem to care about any changes I make.

I get a big blank place where my map used to be. and when you search it for a zip code it just resets the map to blank and does nothing else. I havent repaid for the pro because I dont want to spend money if it isnt going to be fixed, but if that would fix it, I’d do it. anyone experienced anything similar?

(photo of displayed map “area”

Steve

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

URL?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.