Map not displayed

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Map not displayed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Roberto
    Participant

Hello,
    I implemented Store Locator Plus:

Store Locator Plus Version:4.2.67
    Pro Pack:4.2.15
    WordPress Version:4.2.3
    MySQL Version:5.0.95
    PHP Version:5.4.41
    PHP Limit:256M
    WordPress General Limit:40M
    WordPress Admin Limit:256M
    PHP Peak RAM:12 MB
    PHP Post Max Size:16M
    PHP Modules:

After completing all the configurations of the plugin and added on the page the code [SLPLUS] graphically I visualize research and its button but I can’t see the image of the map, nor the only address I entered when I search it.

What’s wrong?

I tried to see the logs on PHP but I have not found any error.
    With firebug I identified two 204 (no content) when I tried to contact the following standard two url:
    http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/gen_204?target=api&ev=api_alreadyloaded&client=&key=&cad=src:apiv3,token:5lff2hsvry,ts:ostoh4
    http://csi.gstatic.com/csi?v=2&s=mapsapi3&action=apiboot2&rt=main.78&e=10_1_0,10_2_0,11_1_1,11_3_0,11_4_0,11_5_0

Thanks,

Roberto

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Roberto,

Not sure what you mean by “completing configurations” of the plug in. You shouldn’t have had to do anything except load it via WP admin install plug-in feature and activate it.  Check your other plug-ins they may be causing the problems.

Troubleshooting

P.S. If you search the forums with keywords  you can see that others have had issues with other Plugins or Themes that interfere with SLP and use Google maps, your error message sounds like this could be the issue, read the forum post below:

Google Map API error

Roberto
    Participant

Hello,

what we can do if plugin google map api is conflicting with theme google map api?

Roberto

Roberto
    Participant

Hello,

I just tried after remove the One api, but now the other error occurs “cslmap.searchLocations undefined” and this is due to the slp plugin…

Roberto

Cici
    Keymaster

Roberto,

I do not know what you mean by theme google map api. If you have  A CONFLICT WITH THE THEMES, HERE IS SOME INFO from an older blog.

Theme conflict
    Go back to set to the defaults.  As referenced in the documentation

TROUBLESHOOTING

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.