Map results bubble text size

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Map results bubble text size

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Evan
    Participant

I’d like to make the text in the map bubble bigger, but I don’t see anything about the text size in the Enhanced Map pack, only about changing the format. How can I make my text bigger in the map bubbles? Thank you.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Evan. If you’re comfortable doing custom CSS you can control various map bubble HTML elements like this, using the font-size CSS property

span#slp_bubble_address {

font-size: 200%;

}

Evan
    Participant

Thanks a lot! that helped out a lot. I was experimenting with custom CSS before I posted, but there were so many id’s that I didn’t choose the right one. Do we only get to change the size of the physical bubble window to keep it a certain size <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>always</span> with a pack?

Cici
    Keymaster

div#slp_info_bubble – wraps the entire inner info bubble location data, but I’m not sure if that controls the width of the bubble. Try using “inspect element” to view the CSS in your browser’s console; its a powerful help for coding. You can add custom CSS to your WP install without an SLP add-on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.