Map Starting KM distance

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Map Starting KM distance

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Adam
    Participant

When accessing the page for all locations, the map starts at 200KM(which makes it look like a confusing cluster of offices), I’d like it to start at 100km or 75km if that can be an option.
    Does anyone know if this can be changed and if so can you tell me how?

Thank you so much in advance!

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Adam.

Adam
    Participant

bump

Cici
    Keymaster

Change the setting of  your Radii option to search initially under Tab for Experience/Results

You can also change the zoom level under Experience/MAP and the default under same.

You can change radii option setting for Radii to search as well

All info in Documentation  which also has a search box to find info by  entering key words such as  “Radii settings, or map settings etc”

Please do not add word “Bump” in this forum. That doesn’t get you any higher on the list and actually makes it look newer. Older dated questions normally are answered first. I just happened to have extra time today to address your question out of queue. 🙂

Please read the Posting Guidelines on what info is needed and how to post in the forums for best results.

Adam
    Participant

You are the best!
    Thank you so much! Making the Zoom adjustment to -1 fixed it! =)

Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks Adam, glad it was an easy solution.

if you havent had an opportunity

Rate SLP…

If you like Store Locator Plus please leave a ★★★★★ rating on WordPress.org. A huge thank you from Lance and his fellow code geeks!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.