Map zooms all the way out after locations load – location sensor

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Map zooms all the way out after locations load – location sensor

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Andrew
    Participant

Hi,

We are using the Location Sensor feature that goes with the Pro Pack. The map does seem to detect the location however after the locations load in it zooms all the way back out, which is pretty clunky and isn’t a good experience for the user. Is there any way to adjust this? We also have the Enhanced Map add-on

Please see our test map here:

http://dev.backcountryaccess.com/store-locator-plus-test/

And please see attached file for screenshot of which Store Locator Plus plugins we are currently using. They are all up to date.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

Hirst Thank you for providing all your plugin environment information, that is greatly appreciated.

I see what you mean. if I opt to allow your site to locate me it lists things closest to me but then the map show all the US

If I do not opt it shows me only Boulder CO as default map, so I gather you have center map at Boulder?  What is your setting for Auto zoom? Click on this under Do not auto zoom to see if that fixes it:

“Use only the “zoom level” setting when rendering the initial map for immediately show locations. Do not automatically zoom the map to show all initial locations.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.