Massive import with CSV

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Massive import with CSV

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Adrien
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve tried to upload a CSV file with more than 4000 locations. My problem is, when I see the map no one of my uploaded locations are listed.

If I add one manually I can see it after.

If I edit manually one of the uploaded location in my CSV file, without any change, I see it too in the map.

My question is why the plugin can’t show all locations directly ?

Cici
    Keymaster

It absolutely does, I have over 300 locations.

What versions and what do you have installed, please provide your Plugin Environment per the Posting guidelines

Also provide your settings under the Experience tab . your radii behavior, results settings, your start up settings, etc  Look on the Documentation page and scroll down for

Importing Large data sets tips

Cici
    Keymaster

It absolutely does, I have over 300 locations.

What versions and what do you have installed, please provide your Plugin Environment per the Posting guidelines

Also provide your settings under the Experience tab . your radii behavior, results settings, your start up settings, etc  Look on the Documentation page and scroll down for

Importing Large data sets tips

Adrien
    Participant

all the importation is ok.

I see all of my locations in the admin panels, they just not be displayed on the customers map page

Cici
    Keymaster

Adrian,
    I do not know what you have for add-ons since you did not provide your Plugin Environment. You can determine how many results to display on the map under Experience / Results/ The attached Picture is the way the back end looks if you are using SLP version 4.4.xx
    You can find more information under the Documentation

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Adrien
    Participant

Hi Cici,

Sorry, I turn with the last WP and jupiter theme.

STPlus with these plugins : pack pro, result, search and page.

As you can see on the attached file, I have one visible location.

I can display all location IF I edit one by one and just click on”update” (without any change).After that, the updated location will displayed on the STPLUS page.

I don’t know why I need to update manually the location to display it !

Cici
    Keymaster

Your file of errors is too large,  But that is not the way it works, What versions of each plugin, i.e if you can take a screenshot of just your plugin environment for now. Where it is located is under INFO/PluginEnvironment, it will show the versions of all your Store Locator Plus and addons that are active as well as your version of WP, php, etc.

See example HERE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.