modify email results to add bcc and subject field

Home Forums Store Locator Plus modify email results to add bcc and subject field

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jay
    Participant

I have the following plugins:
    <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 19.5px; white-space: nowrap;”>Store Locator Plus,
    </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 19.5px; white-space: nowrap;”>Store Locator Plus : Enhanced Results,
    </span><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 19.5px; white-space: nowrap;”>Store Locator Plus : Enhanced Search</span><span style=”font-weight: 600; word-wrap: break-word; display: block; margin-bottom: 0.2em; font-size: 14px; color: #000000; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; line-height: 19.5px; white-space: nowrap;”>Store Locator Plus : Extended Data Manager</span>

I would like to modify the mailto link on the results list, to add bcc and subject fields.  I was able to hack my way into the bubble info and add those additional items, but can’t seem to in the results list.

Cici
    Keymaster

For the bubble changes it is best to use the legacy Enhanced Map or prefreably update to the Experience add-on, no hacking needed. If you have recebtly purchased the other add-ons you may be eligible for a discount coupon. Included is the new features for Widgets, Map domains, Enhanced Search, Enhanced Results,, and Enhanced Map.

For Extended Data Questions please refer to the Third Party add on Forums for Debaat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.