Multimap

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Multimap

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nico
    Participant

Hi, i purchase the multimap.

I need to put different maps on different pages and that these maps show two types of places.

How can i do that? I saw the switch in user experience but no in location.

Can you help me?

Regards!

Cici
    Keymaster

you cant have a map on every page , you mean if you had 10 pages and wanted 8 pages of your site with maps? Thats not how that works
    ?

Simon
    Participant

No I believe what Nico is asking and I am in need of the same answer is we would like to have 2 maps, one that contains locations a,b and c and the other contain locations d, e and f.

Will the multi map feature allow for this?

Cici
    Keymaster

No, The Multi Map is for customizing and saving how you want certain map settings to be reflected when you pull up that particular map. It is basically “saving the edits and settings” as they were applied in the Store Locator Plus various buttons, layout specifications, search specifications, features etc. You can clcik on the saved map id and see all your settings in a table format map configurations, it does not render multiple maps on a page nor allow both maps to be rendered at the same time.
    /documentation/store-locator-plus/add-on-packs/multi-map/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Nico, To clarify you can have a storelocator map on a second page but you will need to use shortcodes;

A list of SHortcodes is here:
    /documentation/store-locator-plus/getting-started/shortcodes/

Cici
    Keymaster

Simon, There is a way to do this I am sure, I am not as familar with it. I would think that one of your map ids might have for instance “show featured ranks” in the User Interface, or show only those with categories, and the other one not. We need to do better documentation, I will need to confer with the developer on this one Sorry to be so confused on the subject matter

Simon
    Participant

Hi Cici,

Thank you very much for getting back to me.

yeah I would need a map ID that shows only one category/tag whatever, so it should be possible with not too much effort. If you work something out please let me know.

Regards,

Simon

Cici
    Keymaster

Simon,
    I have notified Lance and he will coordinate with the developer of this particular plug-in.
    Please provide additional information: Are you also using Tagalong or Enhanced Map etc. I did not see that information in either posts.

/forums/topic/read-this-before-posting/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.