Multiple Store Locaters within ONE WP install

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Multiple Store Locaters within ONE WP install

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Berrie
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to have multiple Store Locations within ONE WordPress install. So I have four different products that I sell in different stores, so than I need 4 Store Locations within One WordPress install.

Cici
    Keymaster

I am not sure I understand your question…store locations or Store Locator Maps on multiple  pages? ….SLP assumes you are going to have more than one location on your sites map page.

You might want to try the Demo and/or watch some of the tutorials on the SLP YouTube Channel for more information.

There are various add-ons that will assist you in customizing your site depending on how you want to display or manage(Tagalong, proPack, Pages, User Managed Locations, the Experience Add-on)  The Premier subscription gives you a complete package with additional features not available in the add-ons

For instance, Tagalong allows you to add unique slugs or elements per location for instance. T

Check out the Buyers Guide for some FAQ.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Berrie,

The developer has built and WP has reviewed and approved a new Plugin that might also prove useful for you, it is called  Buy Here WooCommerce. For more info please read the Buy Here WooCommerce SLP add-on description

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.