Newly added locations do not show up on map

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Newly added locations do not show up on map

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marc
    Participant

Recently I have added 20 new locations to my Locations database which have not automatically been added to the searchable map. As I look in the admin pages directory of locations I noticed each one was highlighted in red and did not have latitude and longitude coordinates. Prior to this recent batch of additions I never had to include the coordinates, the map always updated itself (I’m guessing by searching in google maps the address of the locations) but this time it has not. Am I missing something?

My map can be found here: http://www.belchingbeaver.com/find-it

All new locations i have added are for the Los Angeles area, which none show up. Please help.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Marc,
    The Geocoding should be automatically adding the lat/long. What version of SLP are you using and do you have any add-on Packs, such as storelocator Pro-pack plugins installed? Also Check the Troubleshooting documentation (links below)and let us know.

/documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/#no_locations_shown
    /documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/#map_issues

Marc
    Participant

Thanks Cici, I am using SLP version 4.1.07. I have not used any additional add-on packs to SLP. I just downloaded an installed the one time and use it to update my site about every other week. Only this most recent time has it stopped working. So I’m guessing I should update to the new v 4.1.31?

Marc
    Participant

Did the update and it works great! Feel silly for having to post about it now, but thanks so much!

Cici
    Keymaster

I am sure you are not the only one and posting resolutions to any issues (regardless of who resolves) really is a help to others.
    Thanks for following up

CiCi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.