No Results Found page…add a link or redirect?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus No Results Found page…add a link or redirect?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

john
    Participant

On the “No Results Found” page…can i add a link or html or a redirect? (maybe with enhanced results add on) There’s no info on the documentation pages.

Thanks!

john
    Participant

A simple …yes or no…would suffice.

Cici
    Keymaster

John,
    Since we do not know what every user has installed nor participant level of experience, nor what themese or plug-in version you have installed, we request that you follow the instructions here, provide the information requested when posting and be patient:
    /forums/

Note: remember that this forum is also searchable. your question and therefore the answer may be contained elsewhere in the forums. There is a search forum box. on the right sidebar for search forums.
    If you are asking “What can I put instead of having the map render the words “No results found”
    Currently the No Results Found is a placeholder and Enhanced Results allows you to only change the Text that will appear. I do not know if an html or weblink reference will work but Enhanced Results Layout can be modified. As far as I know there is not a “Do not follow” specific shortcode function. /documentation/store-locator-plus/getting-started/shortcodes/
    You may be able to accomplish something similar, but I am not sure what you are trying to do, please read the documentation and the info sheet under Store Pages, you might be able to accomplish whatever it is you want to do there

/documentation/store-locator-plus/add-on-packs/pao-store-pages/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.