No Store Found After 4.2.35 Update

Home Forums Store Locator Plus No Store Found After 4.2.35 Update

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ELKA
    Participant

Hi,

I just updated my Store Locator Plus to the latest iteration along with its plugins, Enhanced Map, Enhanced Result, Enhanced Search.

But after the update, it seems that my markers and locations are not visible. The map is still navigating to the supposed location that is being search but shows no location. I have 926 locations on the backend and I have no idea what happened.

Can you guys help me? Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

srokausa
    Participant

I am encountered the same issue after the update. Map is navigating to the search location but not displaying any results.

ELKA
    Participant

Have you had any luck trying to make it work, @srokausa? I tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin, still nothing.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

I cannot being to guess what might be going on with your specific update without a site URL to investigate.

Please make sure all of your add-on packs have been updated to the latest release.

ELKA
    Participant

Hi Lance @lcleveland,

I have updated all add-on packs and I am still getting the same errors.

Here is the page. I have setup a test page so you can check:

http://www.inglewoodfarms.com/test/

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

It may be related to the private location listing marker.  Some versions of MySQL are setting the boolean field to NULL instead of true/false or blank.

Please try the latest prerelease and let me know if this fixes the issue.

I cannot reproduce on any of my test systems unless I forcibly set the privacy field to NULL so I am not certain the upcoming patch fixes the issue.

The prerelease is available for free here:
    /product/store-locator-plus-prerelease/

This is NOT a production release.  Make sure your system is backed up before using this on a production website.

ELKA
    Participant

Hi Lance,

Maybe I can tweak the settings of MySQL myself, I just don’t know what to change. What table and fiela should I be checking so I can make this thing work?

If there is no other choice, I will use the prerelease instead. But I hope you can help me with this.

Thank you so much!

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

The patch was released to production today. 4.2.38 is out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.