No tab is showing for the “Store Locator Options”.

Home Forums Store Locator Plus No tab is showing for the “Store Locator Options”.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Participant

We’ve installed this (slp4-pro) plug-in twice but nothing comes up after the installation. No tab is showing for the “Store Locator Options”. It seems that it is restricted or some files are missing. However, during the installation process we didn’t face any error or warnings – can you help?

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,
    I just sent a response to Sarah via email. Could you provide more details? What Versions or release of the Base Plug-in do you have and what specifically is happening? When I look at your website I see that SLP pro has been installed.
    Does your general settings Panel look like this:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

When replying or asking specific questions please list Versions of SLP, Add-ons, release, and specific issues unsing the forum Tags Also, The General settings under Server should look like this. Please post screen shots of the pages you think are missing and/or your General settings.

/documentation/store-locator-plus/troubleshooting/

Cici
    Keymaster

See screen shot of general settings server below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.