Order Results by Name A-Z is not working

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Order Results by Name A-Z is not working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Paul 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kayla
    Participant

I am using the enhanced results plugin and the sorting is not working. I set the options to order results by name a-z, but no matter what I do it displays the results by distance.

I would like to display the results a-z on the initial view and then display by distance upon search. However, if this is not possible, I at least want to show the results A-Z. I am not sure why it is not working.

See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lisa
    Participant

I am having the same issue.

Kayla
    Participant

Any word on this? I have purchased 2 premium add-ons and an very dissappointed that I can’t get support on this issue.

Kayla
    Participant

How do I get support for this? I should not have to pay for support for a plugin that I purchased that is NOT working as promised. There is an option to sort A-Z, but it is not working. Please advise ASAP.

Caio
    Participant

Exact same issue here!

I have SLP itself and addons updated to the latest version and even though Enhanced Search Results 4.2.03 it’s said to fix the issue, it’s not working for me.

For now, I just to order by Name A – Z, then I’ll think if more complex display is needed.

Paul
    Participant

Guys, face it unless you pay $50 to get them to respond by email, this forum is hella useless. If you want to wait around for 3 weeks to get an answer, have at it. I’m already using a new plugin. Just wish I wouldn’t have thrown my money away on the “Enhanced Results” add-on. What a joke.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.