Pagination for SLP in the works?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Pagination for SLP in the works?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kian
    Participant

Hello,

I’m in the midst of adding pagination to my store pages, but don’t want to start tweaking the plugin if it’s going to be added in the near future.

And I’m going to assume that every time SLP updates, I’m going to lose the pagination code. Is that right?

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Kian. Is it possible to develop your code as a separate plugin using hooks/filters? SLP is specifically set up to allow for add-ons and over a dozen have been developed.

Store Locator Plus has an extensive action hook and filter system making it possible to write your own plugin that builds on the Store Locator Plus locations database and map interface.

If you do it that way, you will not lose your code during updates.

Can you post a link to your test site so we can see?

Kian
    Participant

Sure, but the SLP section is within s2member level and you would have to log in to view it.
    If you really want to see it, I can supply you with a temp login.

Price
    Participant

We’d love to see pagination added as well.  We’re using SLP as the back-end for a directory of service agencies for a local non-profit.  There are 1212 locations and while we drive users to search-by-category filters, there are occasions where results are truncated.  Right now we’re trying to balance max results against search result speed.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Check out Store Pages updates. Also there have been a couple of recent updates to the base plug-in. If you do not see any add-ons to the base plug-in that do what you want, you could add a suggestion to the “Ideas and Implementations” List. That is the best way to get enhancements to the product in future releases, as the SLP plug-in is updated on a regular basis.

/forums/forum/store-locator-plus-ideas-and-implementations/

Thanks for your support. If you love Store locator Plus please consider giving it a five star rating on

https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/store-locator-le

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.