Plug-in installed not showing up?>

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Plug-in installed not showing up?>

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Heath 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dennis
    Participant

I’ve installed the plugin but not getting it to show up in my dashboard. Prior to this I had installed it into a different theme, but once I switched to a new theme and a new dev. site, it doesn’t seem to show up in my dashboard.

thoughts?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dennis
    Participant

Just a bit more information, using the Avada theme. Wondering is any other Avada users had similar issues?

Heath
    Participant

I have the same problem !   I have just rebuilt a site from scratch under a new domain name.  I exported all my addresses and when I came to upload them in the new site :O  no plugin on the menu.

I did however download all the latest versions from your website and installed them fresh – my old site is using 4.2.40 not 4.2.42

I have also installed latest es,er,em and iconset-pins (all of which are on my other site too)

Stuck on launching my new site, this was the last step.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Heath.

Heath
    Participant

I think the issue is this:  When you don’t use a website site for a long time you do forget things.

Looking at my downloads directory, I figured I had all the elements – thinking SLP-PRO.ZIP was SLP.

I didn’t realise I had to download SLP from the WP directory.

On doing this i now have the plugin in the menu.  Shame I had to spend 6 days figuring it out by myself with no support.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Heath.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.