Pre-Sales Question – Enhanced Search

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Pre-Sales Question – Enhanced Search

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Leo
    Participant

Hi,

I need to use this more as a rep locator than a physical location.  The client uses the first 3 zip code digits for specific territories and regions.

Does ES allow for that level of detail?  I can also assign regions but in some regions there is more than one rep, though the territories do not overlap.

I have installed the freebie SLP and at first look it appears it will work.  However I’m interested to know if the ES would give me the ability to address the items listed above.

Thanks.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Leo. You might want to look at the features of tagalong. This add-on allows you to create categories. If you want to turn each territory into a category, that may do what you want.

The base search functionality includes locations within a radius from a point. I don’t see anything in the features of enhanced search that would allow you to generate territories.

Leo
    Participant

Thanks Aaron, I’ll take a look.  The issue is that the client reps are listed by zip with only the first 3 digits.

Cici
    Keymaster

Leo, You might want to also check out the Store pages Add-on if you haven’t already. Am sure there is a way to tweak what you are doing, if not then this would be a good idea to add to the Ideas and Implementations forum.

Thanks for your support and if you are happy with the Base plug-in and additional features please consider giving us a 5 star rating at:

https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/store-locator-le

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.