Pre-Sales Question: Ship to Store?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Pre-Sales Question: Ship to Store?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Participant

Hi- I’m considering this plugin for a site I’m doing where the user will have the option to ship to themselves, or ship the item(s) to an installer.

Is there a way, out-of-the-box, to either drop this into a checkout flow and pass data from the results into the checkout flow, OR, at least populate the results with custom data fields so that w/ javascript I can pull an ID or something that I can link back to the location?

Would any of this work with the off-the-shelf free version, or would I need an extension like the enhanced results or something?

Thanks!

-Rob Maurizi

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Rob: You can customize the website link to point to any page you like. This could point to an ecommerce page, and pass a URL parameter. Using the SLP admin panel, you can change the link to say “checkout” instead of “website.” Using CSS, you can style the link as a button.

I’m not sure what else you would need to do to automate this for a large number of locations. But, you can install the SLP plugin for free and try it. Let me know where you get.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.