Pro Pack Causing other plugins to deactivate

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Pro Pack Causing other plugins to deactivate

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Zachary
    Participant

I’ve been using Store Locator Plus with the Pro Pack for a year or more, and just started having issues with it on May 18th. Both plugins and several other plugins I use were deactivated and continued to deactivate themselves randomly since then, without any warning or notification that there had even been an error. Sometimes everything would be active for a few hours, sometimes only a few minutes (which made everything hard to test). Neither the server logs nor the WP debug logs showed anything unusual, and a scan for malware came back clean. I finally isolated the issue to the SLP Pro Pack. If all my other plugins are active and I activate SLP Pro Pack, the issue starts, and if it’s deactivated, I have no issue. Here’s a list of the plugins that were deactivated by the issue.

Advanced Custom Fields
    cforms
    Constant Contact Plugin for WordPress
    GEO my WP
    Popups – WordPress Popup
    Relevanssi
    SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam
    Store Locator Plus
    Store Locator Plus :: Pro Pack
    WP Document Revisions
    WP Publication Archive

Any help would be appreciated and would be a huge education for me. I’ve never dealt with such an odd issue in WP before.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your versions of SLP and ProPack, and WP ( see posting guidelines) , a screen shot of Your Plugin environment would be most helpful.  If you are using an old version of ProPack with New versions of SLP or WP it might not work , but it will NEVER deactivate your other non-SLP  plugins.

Zachary
    Participant

Sorry about that.

SLP 4.5.05
    ProPack 4.5
    WP 4.5.2

I’ve attached a screen shot of the Your Plugin environment page.

I wouldn’t believe that it would deactivate other plugins, either. Never had such a strange issue before. But when it is activated, those plugins all deactivate, and when it’s not, there’s no issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Inspect your console  in any browser,, and you will need to debug , you can use firefox to febug or any tool in browsers, See our troubleshooting section.  I quickly inspected your site (this is your url correct) and immediate error message (red means bad). See attached screenshot of your console using Chrome. I am guessing the plugin called geocode is the culprit.

Whenever  you get this error message that I see on your site, it means you have more than one plugin and/or theme trying to load and geocode maps and addresses, this can cause SLP to break.

js?language=en&region=US&ver=4.5.05:93

“You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Troubleshooting is the link, there are tutorial videos on troubleshooting as well.

thanks, let us know what you find out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.