Pro Pack Error under Locations

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Pro Pack Error under Locations

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mariane 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mariane
    Participant

I’m getting this error when I go to the Locations tab under settings:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to a member function add_section() on a non-object in <b>/home/okgazett/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slp-pro/include/class.csvimport.locations.php</b> on line <b>395</b>

Any idea what’s going on? Anyone else having this issue?

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Mariane:

I think this is the related code, creating the bulk upload form.  If you disable all plugins except SLP and pro-pack, and set the theme to twenty fourteen, does it still happen?

$this->settings->add_section(
    array(
    'name' => $section_name ,

'opening_html' =>
    "

<form id="importForm" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post" name="importForm">" .
    "<input id="act" name="act" type="hidden" value="import" />" ,</form>'closing_html' =>
    '

'
    )
    );

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Most likely it is a plugin or theme that is forcibly setting the WordPress DOING_CRON global define improperly.  That should only be set when a WordPress process is running a cron job, which is not what is happening if you are interacting with the admin interface.

Mariane
    Participant

You are correct. I just popped a ‘var_dump(DOING_CRON);’ in front of the assignment and it returned true. Now I’m just trying to debug what is causing it!

Mariane
    Participant

It is WP-Cron Control. When disabled the Locations page loads correctly. There aren’t many options for WP-Cron Control, so I’m trying to figure out if I can remedy the issue. For now though, I can disable WP-Cron Control when I need to bulk import.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.