Pro Pack only_with_tag functionality

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Pro Pack only_with_tag functionality

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joe
    Participant

Hi!

I’m looking to buy the Pro Pack for the “only_with_tag” shortcode functionality. I’d like to make sure I understand it so that I can implement it correctly.

My website is a multi-vendor marketplace. I’d like to add a map to each product page and use the “only_with_tag” functionality to filter the results on that map so that only locations that sell that specific product are shown.

At the moment, I’m populating the sl_tags column in the store_locator table in the mysql database programmatically. It will have information about the vendor that the location corresponds to as well as information about which products are available at it. For example, Location A may have an sl_tags field with the following data:

vendor-199, product-4619, product-5267

This means that particular location is owned by vendor 199 and it sells products 4619 and 5267.

Meanwhile, Location B may have an sl_tags field with the following data:

vendor-199, product-3212, product-4619, product-6707

And Location C may have an sl_tags field with the following data:

vendor-199, product-7865

How would I use the “only_with_tag” functionality to display a map on the 4619 product page that only shows the locations where product 4619 can be purchased (Location A and Location B)?

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  Joe.

Cici
    Keymaster

Shortcode info on tags for pulldowns

Hopefully that link will provide you additional information.

Are you going to use it in conjunction with any other add-on packs such as Directory Builder.

Directory Builder might be a useful addition depending on how you wish to display the vendors.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.