Problem with Store Pages

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Problem with Store Pages

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Evan 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Evan
    Participant

I’m trying to set up my store pages, but they aren’t loading properly. I only have the default template set up, with no modifications. The name shows as a header, but then everything else below it is like a textbox showing HTML code also. I’ve included a screenshot. Does anyone have any ideas on what is wrong and what I can do to fix it?

Thank you.

http://screencloud.net/v/tLrZ

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Evan. I just looked through a few pages on your site, including the one in the example. It looks like you figured it out, did you? I’m curious was it a <pre> tag?

Evan
    Participant

I looked at the setup video and discovered that you have to created the store pages from the locations admin, not by making a store page directly. It was my suspicion that the malfunctioning store pages were created the wrong way, so I removed them and created them from the locations admin, and it seemed to fix the appearance. I’m thinking now I just need to modify the store page template to get them to look the way I want.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.