Products in Stock indicator

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Products in Stock indicator

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Samantha
    Participant

Hi there. My client wants a locator similar to this one, where there is an indicator regarding certain products that they carry in stock: http://www.funkita.com/store-locator  (see the colored blocks?)  Is there an add-on or a way to do this with your plugin?  Thanks! SAM

Cici
    Keymaster

Buy WooCommerce is a free plugin that works with SLP

Samantha
    Participant

I think you misunderstand my question.  We already HAVE woocommerce.  But how does that show an indicator ON the store locator as to what products are in stock with what stockist?  Did you even view the example I sent??

Cici
    Keymaster

The Buy Here Woo commerce is a Store Locator Plus plugin , ie. a free WordPress plugin that allows you to associate Store Locator Plus locations with WooCommerce products.   When customers search for physical locations they will see a list of products offered at that location.

As far as in Stock or Out of stock.   If you are looking for a dynamic on/off switch type of functionality PER LOCATION that might need to be customized.

If the functions in Woo Commerce along with the Buy Here and Store Locator Plus add-ons  does not fit your needs, please send an email to Support and reference possible Paid customization 

The link you provided using a different store locator:

Store Locator Plus can and does all of that and more.  For instance their map is very cluttered, we have Premier Add-on that offers cluster markers and results pagination as well as territories, defined boundaries etc.

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S I forgot to mention, as far as colored blocks etc. that is called a Legend and would have the icon array contained. That would require the Power Add-on and probably the Experience add-on to fine tune the way the layout appears. You can review the documentation here.

With a customization project those (and or Premier)  may be included with the  customization project.  you would need to discuss with the developer via email link I provided and also on our home page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.