Question about User Managed Locations add-on

Home Forums Third Party Add-ons by Debaat Question about User Managed Locations add-on

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joyce
    Participant

Hello,

I have some questions about this add-on: https://www.storelocatorplus.com/product/slp4-user-managed-locations/

We are trying to see if it will be a fit for us.

We have a membership plugin on our site that uses user roles. This means user roles are already assigned to the users we want to be able to have access to add locations.

I see your plugin creates user roles.

Is there a way for it to integrate with existing user roles? Can we allow a certain user role that is pre-existing to automatically have access to add locations?

Must we allow this one-by-one?

Also, will the fields in this plugin integrate with User profile information, other than the “nickname”? Is that possible?

Can you give us the naming convention of the fields you would use for say, Address, so that we can use that same naming field on our Membership registration forms?

Same with “Company” and so on.

So that means that when a user signs up for membership on our site, they will have to enter their “Company” and other information.

That information should then fill in on the Store Locator Plus location automatically.

Is this possible?

Thank you.

Cici
    Keymaster

Joyce, This may be a question for Lance unless you are talking about integrating Gravity Form.

There are Hooks and Filters and Shortcodes and Developer Section under the Documentation

If that is not the question please send an email to support. The link is on the Home Page contact us

Joyce
    Participant

No this has nothing to do with gravity forms or hooks and filters. It has to do with the add-on specifically and the user system within WordPress or existing user roles.

I have filled out the contact form and sent in a request.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Joyce,
    I forwarded it to DeBaat and I see that he has replied to you via email.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.