Questions regarding "user managed locations"

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Questions regarding "user managed locations"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Edwin
    Participant

Hello!  I am thinking of purchasing your addon “User managed locations” for my upcoming website.  basically in a nutshell, I want golf course owners to be able to add there course to my map and manage it themselves.  My question..

All I can find for information on what the golf course owner can see is “<span style=”color: #555555; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;”> If allowed the user will see a Store Locator Plus / Locations menu in the sidebar of their WordPress login.    When adding a location it will automatically be assigned to that user.  They have full edit, deletion, and add capabilities for locations they own.”  </span><span style=”font-size: 12.8000001907349px;”>   Are there any videos that shows what they can see and how they do it exactly? I dont want it too complicated for the user. I always am  concerned with website safety and the users seeing dashboard things they shouldnt be seeing. </span>

Awesome plugin and thanks!

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

That is basically how it works.  No videos yet, sorry. There is a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy if you install it and it does not work as you expect.   I recommend testing on a staging site for your server if you are concerned about users getting into the location manager before you are ready and you do not have test users setup on your site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.