Radio Buttons to Change Results Icon

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Radio Buttons to Change Results Icon

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

David
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve used Store Locator Plus to create a map for my customers to find locate Service Dealers in their area. This is working well, however not all Service Dealers work on all machines.

The options are Electric, Cordless, Cordless & Corded

I’ve tried giving them different icons, however this leaves too many options.

Electric & Petrol Only

Electric Only ETC.

I’ve started using the Radio buttons, to help filter down the results, but could the icons be changed depending on what radio button is selected.

The desired result would be that if Petrol is clicked then a Petrol Icon would highlight the stores, if Electric is clicked the an Electric Icon would highlight the available stores.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  David.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi David. Can you post a link to your locations page? That will help in answering your question. Have you looked at the features of tag-along? Would that be of help to you?

David
    Participant

Hello,

thank you for the reply

My website is www (dot) solo-sprayers (dot) co (dot) uk/dealer-locator/

Shops seem to do more than one type, which is where the problem is arising.

I’ve added Tag-Along which has helped, however if a Shop shows after the Battery Machines radio button is selected, it uses the same logo under Electric machines.

Ideally I would like the icon to reflect the radio button selected.

Hope this helps.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  David. Reason: Coding Appeared
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  David.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.