Reports arent returning the correct results

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Reports arent returning the correct results

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hayden
    Participant

Hi,

I am working with a client that has your plugin installed. They are running the Pro Pack and have been having a few issue with correct reporting figures.

We can see the search results for the areas, however what is showing for the returned results doesnt look correct. I have attached 2 images, that will hope fully demonstrate this better.

So image 1 there has been 6 x searches for auckland, in image 2 there it shows 6 returns for 1 store, however the other stores that would have been returned do not display as we feel they should.

I can pull the CSV report, which looks to show more detail, however when I change the date range it doesnt change the numbers pulled.

Can you please let me know how we can run better results from this as my client finds it to be a hand sales too when going to the retailers. They URL is http://www.chidrinks.com/. First order number was Order: #23605

Regards

Hayden

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hello Hayden,

Please provide a screen shot of your PLUGIn environment as requested in the Looking for help? Forum guidelines

There was an issue with reports that was handled in a version release, there is also a newer version in RC status .

/store-locator-plus-4-3-release-schedule/

Hayden
    Participant

Hi, I provided screen shots in my first message….can you let me know what you require in addition to this.

I am running 4.2.15 which I just updated through wordpress….is there a better version to be running?

Regards

Hayden

Cici
    Keymaster

The screen shot we are looking for is of your plugin environment with the details

as outlined in thes link I provided you.

AN EXAMPLE here:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

There have been new versions released today. See the info and news:

WP and SLP 4.3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.