Results Labels not working

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Results Labels not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jowalski
    Participant

Hi,

I just did the latest upgrades and all of a sudden my Website URL no longer reflects the Results Label that I set on the “User Experience -> Results” tab. It shows “website” regardless of what I put in the Website URL result label.

It was working correctly before the upgrade.

Thoughts?

http://newsound.staging.wpengine.com/newsound-network-companies/

<span class=”slp_result_contact slp_result_website”>[[slp_location web_link]]</span>

Store Locator Plus Version:4.2.67

Directory Builder:4.2.10

Enhanced Map:4.2.09

Enhanced Results:4.2.07

Pro Pack:4.2.15

WordPress Version:4.2.2

Site URL:http://newsound.staging.wpengine.com

MySQL Version:5.6.24

PHP Version:5.5.9-1ubuntu4.11

PHP Limit:256M

WordPress General Limit:40M

WordPress Admin Limit:256M

PHP Peak RAM:50 MB

PHP Post Max Size:100M

PHP Modules:

Dustin
    Participant

I am having this same problem, I put in Location Information, and it always shows up Website on the front end, I changed the arrows to red, which worked, but also the zoom levels are not working either?

Cici
    Keymaster

Hello SLP users:  If you do not get the Blog feeds,  I have been helping Lance test for the past week and everything is coming along nicely and looks good.  he has been working diligently and the bugs you have found are fixed with the updated version to 4.3. I have checked it out on my test site and as soon as I downloaded the pre-release of SLP v4.3. alpha. the issues you mentioned above (results labels) were fixed.   You should be able to test the pre-releases as well.   Please read below (about setting up a staging site for testing if you do not already have one):

Getting Ready for SLP 4.3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.