Results not linked to map. No info box popups.

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Results not linked to map. No info box popups.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Simon
    Participant

When I click an info box there is no info box popup on the map.

In the console I see: Uncaught ReferenceError: thisMarker is not defined

The web page is here. It is a clone of this working site, with database search and replace, but re-adding locations doesn’t seem to help, so I don’t think that’s the cause of the issue.

Simon
    Participant

I just updated the working site to latest version:  4.3.03

Now that doesn’t work either. Looks like a bug in the new version..

Jocelyn
    Participant

I am experiencing the same issue. When a result is clicked an info box no longer appears on the map which shows the user which marker the results info is referring to.

Cici
    Keymaster

Fix is in SLP 4.3.05 which is in prerelease stage. I just tested it and it is back to working the way it used to. Click on name, box ppos up, click on Map Marker, Info Box, ditto .

In the future if you could please list your version info etc. as outlined i n Posting Guideline

“…… if you have the latest versions and are still having difficulty, take a screenshot if possible of your PLUGIN Environment, this includes the SLP versions , the add-ons and versions, the WP versions, the PhP, etc. Without it we will not be able to efficiently respond to you in a timely manner
    Post your locations page URL…………..”

Cici
    Keymaster

@ Simon
    Since you have a dev site, please download the prerelease version 4.3.05 to test and make sure it works for you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.