Search by Name Doesn't Work

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Search by Name Doesn't Work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Darren
    Participant

Hi

apologies but I have sent you 2 post already in regards to the Widget not work and now the search by name isn’t working either.  I only bought these plugins yesterday and when I first uploaded the Enhance Search plugin and tested the name search it worked.  But today it doesn’t work anymore and I have done anything different, haven’t added any new plugins, it just doesn’t work.

Please advise on how I get it to work.

Cici
    Keymaster

I need your Plugin Environment information.

There is no SLP Widget that allows search by name

This is the first post in the forum here, you posted in Ideas and Implementation which rarely gets looked at. It is for features that developers would like to see added.

Darren
    Participant

Hi

I have my search by name working on the main page where I added the store locator plugin.  I t appears that the submit button some times doesn’t respond and thats the problem I have found.

In regards to the widget, why wouldn’t this be part of the feature of the plugin, especially as you are charging for an add-on that allows searching by name.  Seems strange that you wouldn’t include this in the widget.

Is it possible for me to make the widget search by name?

Cici
    Keymaster

All of the plugins and add-ons are open source. If you are a developer you may wish to create a function for yourself.  There is an Advanced Topic for developers under the SLP Documentation menu
    The search by name feature as a Widget feature is not an easy functionality to achieve. It may be considered at a future date. A customer can ask for it as a customization feature. Currently the developer is working on another customization and you would need to check his schedule if this is a feature you would like to have him look into.

In order to better ASSIST you on any of your other issue, we need your Plugin environment as requested (reference the posting guidelines)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.