Search by store name not working at all

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Search by store name not working at all

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lance Cleveland 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joanna
    Participant

Hello, the surgeon locator I have created at http://www.conformis.com/surgeon-locator-test/ is no longer accepting input for the Advanced Search ‘surgeon’ field.

When no address is supplied and a doctor’s name is supplied (for testing, try ‘Huber’ who’s practice is in Vermont), the ‘Find A Surgeon’ button does nothing. When an address and name is supplied, the search function works.

Attached is a screenshot of my settings in Enhanced Search for reference.

I believe this began when I updated to the new version of Store Locator Plus.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Joanna
    Participant

I’ve reverted back to the previous version of SLP and the search by name function works fine, so I believe that updated the plugin did indeed cause the malfunction. Please let me know if you are aware of this bug already and if there are any workarounds.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

I have this on my radar and will investigate/patch over the next few days.

What version did you revert back to?

What version did you have installed when it broke?  The latest 4.2.31 release?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

The latest production builds:
    Store Locator Plus Version:4.2.31
    Enhanced Search:4.2.04
    SLP Base Extensions:4.2.31

Can you provide additional information on what you are seeing and the specific versions of the plugins?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.