Search not working in everyone else's browser, only mine.

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Search not working in everyone else's browser, only mine.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

I have Store Locator Plus 4.1.10 and Store Locator Plus Pro Pack 4.1.00 installed on WordPress 3.8.1. The Search is working great with my Chrome browser on my machine ONLY. All other browsers on my machine only go to the city center in the search but return no stores within any radius settings. All other browsers in our building are returning the same non-results. Not sure why my one browser works and all others do not. Even their Chrome browsers do not work, so it is not browser specific.

URL of the website is http://www.roadworksmfg.com and the map function is located in the “Find Dealers” tab drop-down and “Dealer Map”.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Michael
    Participant

Follow Up:

There was no problem with my Store Locator Plus plugins. The problem was with the I-Themes Security plugin that was updated this morning. They supplied an updated and fixed version of that plugin that fixed this problem.

Bottom Line:

Store Locator Plus… is a great plugin that works as intended. Thanks developers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.