Separate pages with different results?

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Separate pages with different results?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Doug
    Participant

Hi,

Forgive me if this an elementary question. However, I’m wondering how I might leverage this plugin to display two different results pages on my site. One page would display only the “express” locations for a restaurant chain and the other page would display only the “full service” locations of a restaurant chain

Cici
    Keymaster

You need Enhanced Maps, and you can add  ProPAck. 

Enhanced Maps allows you to have more than one Map (on separate pages), ProPAck allows you to use tags in your results  and you can add the shortcodes to differentiate  (Tagalong allows you to have Store categories so you might be able to use that instead if you want different icons)  ProPack will be more versatile if you are importing lists or want to custom the style sheet. You need to know which short codes to use on the page. All of the info is in the Documentation

I also personally use the Widgets pack. You can label the Widgets to anything, such as “Full service etc, See attached picture  I changed my Widget to show you as an example,

I changed the widget to say Full service and then the second picture back to my own widget “Find it in Australia”

So there are a plethora of ways to do it.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Cici.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.