Service Area Radius

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Service Area Radius

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wilbur
    Participant

For my site I have about 30 locations, all which have a different reach as far as how many miles they are willing to travel for work. Currently, when searching, the user is given the location closest to them. However, in my case, that location may not service where the user is. A location further away, however, may service the searched location. This would be because the closest location will only work in a 20 mile radius, while the option that should show up operates in a 100 mile radius from headquarters. Is there any way to specify the service radius for each individual location?

Cici
    Keymaster

You can use Location Sensor if you want peoples location to be identified.
    What do you currently have installed, what versions, etc? Posting guidelines

Wilbur
    Participant

I am looking more for a feature that will allow me to enter a radius for a location that will limit when that location shows up. EX: location 1 will work 100 mile radius from HQ, but location 2 will only work a 20 mile radius from HQ.

Cici
    Keymaster

Ohhhhhhh…..I see.

That is not currently a feature.

But it  is an  interesting idea. If you provide some specific (needs and wants) and are interested in running it by the developer to see if it is plausible with some of the features he is currently working on, (and/or  a possible customization), send an email  via the contact form on the customization

No obligation. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.