Setting up the Pages Add On

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Setting up the Pages Add On

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

daniel
    Participant

Greetings,

After Using SLP for a few years with great success, we thought it was time to add the pages option.

I installed the Pages plugin, but I am not sure how to get it to work.  I thought that pages would be automatically generated based on the locations I already have entered.

Is this not the case?  Please advise.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,
    Nope they dont automatically generate, you need to do a little leg work, or should I say mouse and keyboard.
    The Documentation for Pages (formerly known as Store Pages).

I would also search the forums for some useful hints and tips. There was a glitch apparently during the last update for existing users. I am not sure if you will experience the same since I am not a technical user of the Pages add-on.

Thanks for continuing to use Store Locator Plus.

In the future, and to better assist you, we will need the Information requested at the top of the Forums page, regarding your versions and plugin environment and depending on the issues, screen shots are useful.

Looking for Technical Support in the Forums? Posting Guidelines

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,
    Nope they dont automatically generate, you need to do a little leg work, or should I say mouse and keyboard.
    The Documentation for Pages (formerly known as Store Pages).

I would also search the forums for some useful hints and tips. There was a glitch apparently during the last update for existing users. I am not sure if you will experience the same since I am not a technical user of the Pages add-on.

Thanks for continuing to use Store Locator Plus.

In the future, and to better assist you, we will need the Information requested at the top of the Forums page, regarding your versions and plugin environment and depending on the issues, screen shots are useful.

Looking for Technical Support in the Forums? Posting Guidelines

daniel
    Participant

Yes, i found where you click the button to generate the pages, but when i go to those pages i get a 404 type error message that says:

Oops! That page can’t be found.It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?

http://shieldnseal.com/store-page/530-hydro-and-soil/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  daniel.

Cici
    Keymaster

Daniel,

I can not assist you further because you have not provided us with the details requested about your plugin environment in the forum posting guideline  as requested.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.