Settings lost after updating

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Settings lost after updating

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gerry
    Participant

We are in the process of building our site so are just using the basic plugin for now. However, each time SLP has been updated, several settings have been lost on the “User Experience > Map” page (size of map and ‘center at’). These need to be put back in manually.

Also, the style seems to revert to some default even though we have it set to “Blank theme with map fix” and all the CSS in the child theme’s style.css file. Hitting “Save Settings” goes back to using the desired setting.

If I am doing the update, I know this will happen and can go back in and change them but other administrators would assume that no settings get changed on an upgrade.

Any idea why this is happening? We’re currently on v4.2.67.

Thanks, Gerry

Cici
    Keymaster

Gerry,

You really haven’t provided enough information to assist you properly , please read the posting guidelines:

Read this before posting in Forum

But, you mentioned you only have the SLP Base Plugin but you are using a CSS…how are you customizing the Store Locator Plus Theme/( new version 4.3.00 will be called “style” to eliminate any confusion i.e. SLP versus the WP themes )?

If you are not doing it via the SLP add-on ProPack it isn’t going to stick and you will need to keep doing it manually. There is information about how to format and customize using CSS under

ProPack documentation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.