Short-code not working after updating the store pages plugin

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Short-code not working after updating the store pages plugin

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dennis
    Participant

Hello Cici,

I have reopen my ticket because i have same issues facing on after plugin updation so please give me any solution

i have updated all store locator plugin and my all old shortcode not working in store pages so give me new updation shortcode and fix my issues.

First Please Update SLP to 4.3.18. and any other add-on packs

Here i have attached my plugin environment

Thanks.
    Dennis

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dennis
    Participant

Hello cici

i have not getting your reply because plugin have still issues there and i need help for support team so please give me help for store locator plugin all store page not working shotcode give me solution

Megan
    Participant

I am having the same issue after updating to Store Locator Plus Version:4.3.24. I updated the plugins we use Pro Pack to 4.4 and Tagalong to 4.3.03 but it is not loading any of the maps. All of the locations are still stored with their categories, but nothing is showing up in the results field expect for 10 dealers that are defaulting in the center of the USA. The map won’t move and always lands in the Missouri area.

Cici
    Keymaster

Megan you do not have same issues as Dennis.  He is referring to a different addon called Pages and has multiple questions, he just isn’t making himself clear. (ESL). Glomming isnt a good idea in these cases.

You should start a new post to clarify your specific issue. Please provide your Plugin Environment and start a new post.

P.S. ProPAck 4.4 is intended to work with the next version release of SLP 4.4 and a bundle package that wont be out right away.  So if you updated to that and have issues we definitely need you to start a new post with specifics.

thanlks

Cici
    Keymaster

Megan you do not have same issues as Dennis.  He is referring to a different addon called Pages and has multiple questions, he just isn’t making himself clear. (ESL). Glomming isnt a good idea in these cases.

You should start a new post to clarify your specific issue. Please provide your Plugin Environment and start a new post.

P.S. ProPAck 4.4 is intended to work with the next version release of SLP 4.4 and a bundle package that wont be out right away.  So if you updated to that and have issues we definitely need you to start a new post with specifics.

thanlks

Dennis
    Participant

Hello Cici

i Have check your feedback but i have not getting solution and i have used in purchase plugin and this issues facing when i will updated plugin and this issues i have facing long time so please give me solution because i need to take website live in some day
    i have sended my plugin environment screenshot so please look into it

Cici
    Keymaster

@megan

Please start and post a new topic thanks

@ Dennis

Can you ask someone to interpret for you? Your question and comments make no sense to me, it is broken English and your topic says its about pages add-on but we do not know what you are asking. What is  your page template or shortcodes , take a screesnhot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.