Shortcode Attributes Not Working

Home Forums Store Locator Plus Shortcode Attributes Not Working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cathy
    Participant

Hello,

I just upgraded SLP to the latest version. I have the full package(attached screenshot). Shortcode Attributes were working and sorting results properly before, but now they are not. The Shortcode is now returning all results, when it should only be returning the results of the specified city or category.

[SLPLUS city_selector=”hidden” city=”Evansville, IN” only_with_category=”evansville” hide_search_form=”true” center_map_at=”Evansville IN 47708″]

http://jagoehomes.com/communities-floorplans/evansville/

Can someone please help me solve what is going on?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Cathy. One thing to look into is that  Force Load JavaScript is turned off under Store Locator Plus General Settings. I know it can hinder shortcode attributes.

You should also try temporarily tuning off all non-SLP plugins and using a generic WP theme. I know this can be vexing on a live site, but its a very quick way to eliminate or isolate conflicts, especially in a “Was working before, not after update” situation.

When I went to your site, only Evansville results came up. Can you give more details on what is happening that is not desired?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.