shortcode content repeating in search and storepage category index

Home Forums Store Locator Plus shortcode content repeating in search and storepage category index

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cici 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

James
    Participant

Hi,

Awesome plugin! I have SLP 4.2.42 with the following add ons:

Enhanced Map Version 4.2.03
    Enhanced Results Version 4.2.03
    Pro Pack Version 4.2.07
    Social Media Extender Version 4.2.04
    Store Pages Version 4.1.02
    Tagalong Version 4.2.03

I am testing my set up on an up to date version of WP (4.1.1)

I have created several locations, with store pages (auto created through the SLP storepages interface) and store categories. When i go to the individual store pages, everything is as it should be, but when i search for stores, or when i access the store category archives, the content repeats the content of the first entry.

Where the shortcode is not used (eg where i use the_title() etc.), the information appears correctly, but anything pulling in shortcodes, eg where the_content is used to pull the body of the post containing all my shortcodes, the first entry is correct, but the following posts in the loop have identical content to the first.

I am using a custom theme, but for the purpose of testing i switched to the WP 2015 theme. I also switched off all other plugins to see if anything was conflicting, and then i created three new locations, but the issue persists.

Check out the attached image: the titles are correct, but the addresses are the same.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

J

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi James. Can you post your locations page?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.